Monday, May 2, 2011

A Day in History

I generally have posted less than serious matters here, but this is certainly worth a big mention.  This is a big day in history..the most wanted man in the world has been killed in the hands of the U.S.   The thanks can go to our special forces, intelligence, and most importantly, our commander in chief.  As my daughter has said (very astutely I add as a 13 year old) every action will be a reaction.  First, I am hoping it brings an end to the citizen issue and it might even quiet down all those Obama haters I've grown so weary of.  I also heard this morning the price of oil is down and the market has surged.  Now all we need are pots of gold in our driveways and maybe the end of hunger in the world.  I know, pipe dreams, but I can dream.  Who woulda thought this closure would finally come, especially in the definitive hands of the U.S.?
I am so proud to be am American and these recent developments just confirm that we have a great leader at the helm.  It's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment