Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pet Peeves

Today has begun as a frustration day. I arrived at the branch only to see more water than usual pouring through the ceiling.  Haven't seen a roofing company in a week. So you know how this goes...you are already irritated and then all of a sudden you are thinking about all the little things that bug the shit out of you. Like manners.  Do you really need to be talking on your cell phone at the information desk when you are asking me a reference question?  Is it all that important?
 I sent out or gave out over 200.00 dollars in graduation money to seniors-either friends or nieces or nephews.  I have YET to receive any acknowledgement.  Not even a text message with a thank you.  If I thought enough of you to acknowledge your accomplishment, you could at least thank me.
My local grocery store up the street-please stop shelving out of date products. Why do I have to check every date on every food item to know its still fresh? Maybe I need to take my business elsewhere.
Walmart. I don't even need to harp on them. They just irritate me.
How come I have to replace my cell phone every year because it stops working?  Doesn't matter what model..guess the more bells and whistles, the bigger chance of a failure.  And yes, you have a 1 year warranty on it. But you are given a replacement that is REFURBISHED.  That works for a couple of months.
And don't tell me the water pouring into my building is residual water from the repair 4 days ago.I am not stupid.
Okay, I am sounding too much like Andy Rooney.  Off to lunch. If I can find something to eat because I live with 2 teens and often the fridge is empty.  Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment