Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vermont The real day 4

I must be in a fog of perspiration. Today really is day 4 and I am alive and well. I am still struggling with blisters (like many others) but feel good otherwise. Fell like I've sweated off 10 pounds. I should be so lucky. Today's hike was a bit challenging-some big hills. We stopped for a fruit break at a beautiful meadow overlooking the green mountains. Worth the effort.
Had a free facial today...ahhhh....and laid low..swam and read.
Tomorrow I am taking off from hiking and heading out to see some of Vermont. Maybe my blisters will heal. Or not. It makes hiking tough, but then you think about Survivor and think..shit, I can do a 4 miles with blisters.
Off to dinner...lunch was the best yet:
crackers with goat cheese (goat cheese in vermont...yum)
quinoa salad
chick peas and fruit.
Cheese!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment