Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to reality

After a very long drive home Saturday (10 hours), I am back in hot and hazy Maryland. Yesterday was not too bad, humidity was down, just hot. Maddie and I took a good 4 mile hike in the park...seemed more difficult in this weather.
So, I have stayed on track with good eating. In fact maybe too good..had a low blood sugar reaction at 4 AM. Gotta tweak a few things.
I miss the people I met and beautiful Vermont. But time to start thinking about Colorado! It just 2 weeks away and haven't given it much thought. I did make an attempt to arrange for a rental car..not cheap. At least 100.00 a day. Kids are excited about going..haven't been on a family vacation yet this summer. Should be easy to eat well in Denver, right?
More later..still behind in laundry. And I haven't gone searching for ak-mak crackers yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment