Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Florenzia




This was a city I would love to revisit. The architecture alone was breathtaking and a smaller city feel to it. It was packed with tourists, as we suspected. We did do a tour of this city and it was a quick and dirty one. We lunched at Sabastiani, a old restaurant in the heart of Florence, where we dined on pasta, meats, and lots of wine. Dessert was Limoncello cake. I really have to shake my head sometimes at tourists we were travelling with, as a couple around my age had nothing positive to say about anything on the tour. They wanted to be able to shop and take pictures of the architecture. And they couldn't understand anything the tour guide was saying. People, read the descriptions. We are n Florence for 4 hours, then off to Pisa.
Pisa I could easily pass by. It is a leaning tower. And alot of street vendors. Not much else.

Marathon walking for 3 days. It would be nice to give my feet a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment