Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Cannes france

Ah, now I am with my people! My peeps, who drive Maseratis and Porshes and own yachts. Who wear linen all the time. And, by the way, had more police presence than other city. No riff raff here. Or you are kicked to the curb.

Its a small town with designer shops and a large theater for the Cannes Film Festival. I made sure I have my very best hat from Marshalls and our beach bag from a tourist shop. Chic. Sophisitcated.




I will say this-we use our sunscreen. Thank God. Cause this was a typical look:




Sitting on the Mediterranean Sea for the day was just what the doctor ordered. Despite having to hang around with the common folk. Topless beaches are a norm here. I commented how comfortable Europeans are with their bodies as opposed to Americans. There are men in bikinis with large bulbous stomachs stretched out above the bikini line. And women whose breasts have embraced gravity and swing in the breezes, with no care in the world. You don't like what you see, too bad.

Great lunch at the beach..all in French. God thing we have Google translator. Ok, back on my yacht. Well, Norwegian's yacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment