Sunday, October 2, 2011

viewings

Really? I have viewings of my page? Who would that be? My mother most likely....and maybe she views 95 times a month to make me feel good. Thanks Mom. So, we headed to the Fells Point Fun Fest this weekend, which is always a fun fest of great music, quirky people, and an arrays of creative folks selling their wares. It was a chilly day, cloudy, little rain..couldn't tell that with some women wearing a bootie dress (better not bend over), stillettos, and some pink fur thing to keep her arms warm. I also liked a sighting of llama fur leg warmers Guess her calves were warm. It seems to grow larger and larger in size. But then again, crafters can pay a good size fee and sell their creative...uh...stuff. I wasn't really sure about the dog leashes you wrap around your waist. Or the cell phone pocket pack. It looked like someone ripped the pocket off of a safari jacket and attached a hook on it so you could hang your cell phone onto your pants. Sorta like a pocket size fanny pack. I threatened my daughter with buying one, and pairing it with a nice pair of 'shape ups' tennis shoes. She walked away very quickly. The up side is great second hand bargains...found a solid cherry table for 15.00. and LP's for a buck a piece. granted, I don't have a turntable, but a small detail. Our good family friend from Florida joined us-always good to connect with long time friends. Even if they are Republican.

No comments:

Post a Comment