Saturday, August 27, 2011

irene has arrived

It is 4 30 in the afternoon. Irene has finally made an appearance. Lights have been flickering but holding. WInds are kicking up but I don't think we will get the storm surge we did with Isabel. Thank god.

I hope OC survives this one..it was the first time in our history where they had a mandatory evacuation. And they stopped selling liquor at midnight, That should drive them out of there.

I plan to post pictures as the storm develops. Think I might sleep downstairs..little nervous about the trees. Cousin in Jersey City...he is a bit freaked out..he sit on the water. And this is headed to maine. Wow.

More as things develop. Unless we lose power. Alan has kept busy with a massive amount of cooking and I just finished making a mosaic coffee table. Got books. Full computer battery. I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment