Monday, January 6, 2014

post holiday blues

I don't generally have post holiday blues but this year seems different. I think I think a good shot of seratonin. We are in the throws of winter, which is usually a happy time-I love snow. But not when it is 6 degrees and no snow in the picture. Work is more stressful than I am used to..after all, I work in a library-how stressful can it be? We open more hours in a month and we have new staff needing training within the 4 weeks to have them working on the desk and handling customers and emergencies. I also have my share of personality issues on staff...
Andrew is making some changes with his future plans, which makes me sad,as i had specific expectations that are not happening. It is not my life, but you always want the best for your kids.
So, whats good? House was cleaned by a super cleaning team in December.7 and a half hours of manpower. I highly recommend it. Getting a raise this month. I think its 1 percent. I planned a girls weekend in February to honor Julie. You always need something to look forward to. And I am 6 games away from winning the football pool. Just in time to pay for the 1000.00 fender bender Maddie was in last weekend. Debbie Downer lives on. Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment