Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 starts with a bang

I always thought this might be a good place to be therapeutic and maybe it is. Problen is when you are going through alot of crap life hands you, you really don't want to do anything. Except watch football playoffs. That doesn't require any effort or thought process. I am so concerned about Julie, who is dealing with newly diagnosed ALS. Her energy level has fallen and i have seen a change in her physical ability. I simply can't wrap my head around what she is going through. On the up side, her emotional health is better. Which you need to deal with this.
Andrew is teetering on his academic career. He such a smart kid..it angers me, saddens me, and worries me all at the same time.
Alan is dealing with issues with family..seems more than usual.
Maddie is my bright spot.
Thank god for Xanax.

No comments:

Post a Comment