Monday, November 17, 2014

comings and goings

Now that I have recovered from the mid year elections, I am back looking forward to better activities. Let me just say I am appalled by the election of Michael Peroutka as a county council member (and embarrassed). he is from the constitutional party and believes all laws should be part of God's will and the bible. Holy hell...

I attended a Maryland Terps game on Saturday with the ladies-couple of Michigan fans and a couple of Maryland fans.We arrived sort of late-about 2 hours before the game started to tailgate with the fans. However, they all have been drinking and partying since 9 AM and were quite trashed. And the whold parking area was trashed as well. Maddie and Courtney got the full picture of football games at big schools.

We leave Saturday for football in NOLA. And some debauchery. Well, a little. Lots of music and great eats.

That is followed by Thanksgiving..another major eating event. Oh boy.

Crowned by Vegas with mom. I shouldn't need a bail bondmen number should I?

Thinking of Julie on this one year anniversary today.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you as you remember your dearest friend and this sad milestone xoxo

    ReplyDelete